The River City Veterinary Care team is on the move.
The entire River City Veterinary Care team feels honored that you entrust your pet’s health and happiness in us. We strive to continuously offer you and your pet the highest standard of care. With that in mind, we have decided to relocate and merge with our sister clinic, City Veterinary Hospital.
As of October 14, 2018, we will no longer be seeing patients at our current location. Dr. Mia Provost and the entire team will be at our new location, City Veterinary Hospital, to continue providing your pet with the best medical care.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We will now have boarding and grooming services at our hospital.
- We are going from a 1 doctor practice to a 3 doctor practice. This means more availability for you.
- Our hours will be extended to offer you more availability when you need us most.
- We can enhance our veterinary services to now include in-house ultrasound.
- Our new hospital has recently gone through a renovation to provide you and your pet with a safe and relaxing environment.
Yes, you will still have access to using all the great benefits of your Essential Care Plan at our new hospital, City Vet.
Yes, your credit will be transferred with us.
Yes, you can use any River City gift cards at our new City Vet location.
We will be contacting you directly to discuss your options.
Yes, our whole team including Dr. Provost will now be at City Vet to continue to provide your pet with consistent, loving care.
We understand that our new location is a bit of a distance for some of our clients. If you cannot join us at City Vet, we highly recommend Perrin 410 Animal Hospital. They are conveniently located at 8365 Perrin Beitel Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78218. You can visit them online or can schedule appointments by calling 210-538-2263.
Planning to go to Perrin 410? Please let us know in advance so we can send them your pet’s file.Contact Us